This category celebrates those businesses who engage best with educational establishments and programs such as apprenticeships, work placements, training schemes etc.The judges are looking for businesses who invest in their employees providing them with training and development initiatives to benefit their overall performance.
- Detail the training strategies in place to support the learning and development of staff
- Explain the benefits that this training offers to the workforce
- Describe how investing in learning and development for your staff contributes to the success of the business, either financially or through improved customer service
- Entries should show evidence of outstanding achievement through the quality of work carried out and the value they have added to the company through use of initiative.
- We would also like to hear about the personal development since taking on their new role and how the scheme has benefited the individual.